Epica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epica

Part of the Femme Metal Forums

Welcome Guest

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesFemme Metal WebZineRegisterLog in

Appreciation

Go down 
+10
Marit
shadowlight166
The Key
Caz
davidtourniquet
Dark_Star
francheska28
Sheila
Franneke_AF
Ktsunami
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Ktsunami
Member of the Month
Ktsunami

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:06 am

Bow down to Simone! lol!

Well even if you don't I do. I think she writes better lyrics than Mark. She seems so sweet and nice to fans. You don't hear things like "she was such a b*tch backstage...omg" Simone is just awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Franneke_AF
Never enough
Never enough
Franneke_AF

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:28 am

which songs had she write?
Back to top Go down
Sheila
Never enough
Never enough
Sheila

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:04 am

Simone is a wonderful singer, and she's especially excellent live. I wish I had gotten to really talk more with her at the Houston show last year -- I met her while Visions of Atlantis was playing onstage, so it was extremely loud in the club, which (obviously) made it difficult to talk to/understand her. Very Happy

I feel that Simone's best lyrics are in Force of the Shore.
Appearance is deceptive
So perfect in disguise
There's more than what you see

Simple words, but truly powerful.

I also enjoy her lyrics for Death of a Dream and Living a Lie.
Back to top Go down
francheska28
Never enough
Never enough
francheska28

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:17 pm

I think my favorite lyrics by her are Illusive Consensus. Smile I really love that song.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Star
Never enough
Never enough
Dark_Star

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:02 pm

I definitely think Illusive Consensus is Simone's best! I love her. She has a truly beautiful and angelic voice. I also think she is one of the most beautiful women in metal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/priscillapotts
francheska28
Never enough
Never enough
francheska28

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:37 am

Dark_Star wrote:
I also think she is one of the most beautiful women in metal.
Just in metal? I can easily say she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
davidtourniquet
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:00 am

She certainly is.
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:28 am

Yep i also agree with that statement
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/
Dark_Star
Never enough
Never enough
Dark_Star

Number of posts : 39

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:56 pm

francheska28 wrote:
Dark_Star wrote:
I also think she is one of the most beautiful women in metal.
Just in metal? I can easily say she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Embarassed

True Dat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/priscillapotts
The Key
Quietus
Quietus
The Key

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:16 pm

Yeah, She's very very very beautiful. I like her voice, her style and I think she's nice.
Back to top Go down
shadowlight166
Quietus
Quietus
shadowlight166

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:01 pm

I love her voice, it is very beautiful and the lyrics she writes are wonderful and meaningful too.
Back to top Go down
Ktsunami
Member of the Month
Ktsunami

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Sheila wrote:
Simone is a wonderful singer, and she's especially excellent live. I wish I had gotten to really talk more with her at the Houston show last year -- I met her while Visions of Atlantis was playing onstage, so it was extremely loud in the club, which (obviously) made it difficult to talk to/understand her. Very Happy

Check out what I found while hunting for an avatar. : click. You're so lucky. Razz
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Lucky cow! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/
Marit
Never enough
Never enough
Marit

Number of posts : 62

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:14 pm

I love Simone ( I'm not a lesbian or anything). She's my second favourite singer. She is beautiful and has lovely voice which is full of emotion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
taytayroxbigtime
Quietus
Quietus
taytayroxbigtime

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Simone is wonderful she has an amazing voice, lovely hair and is completely gorgeous. One word to describe her: perfection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.forumotion.net
Ene
Never enough
Never enough
Ene

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:42 pm

I used to be huge Simone fan, and i even forgot the music sometimes, but now i'm bit more realistic. And i still love her! She is really underrated as vocalist, there are people who say she is weak vocalist or just not good. It's not true. She kicked ass last summer on Tuska, it was powerfull and all the way awesome. She is really gifted vocalist, and versatile too, her low notes are just perfect! And also she has very distinctive voice color, it's sweet Smile. And well she is very pretty too, awesomly pretty, but that is just extra Wink
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Never enough
Never enough
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Simone,how can't you love her?

First of all she has a wonderful voice,and she is very versatile.I really love how she improoved from TPA to TDC,just amazing!Plus she sings perfect live,unlike some other singers,and her lyrics in Epica are really great..Second of all she is a lovely kind,funny person as I've seen from interviews,live shows etc.And the third Razz She is just BEAUTIFUl,I mean I've never saw something more beautiful then her(by the way i'm straight don't take me wrong Razz )and I've always admired readheads and I;m planning to dye my hair in the same colour soon Wink

Sisi is really gifted.That's all Smile
Back to top Go down
simonefan1995
Never enough
Never enough

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-14

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Simone... how can I describe such a beautiful lady?

She has an amazing voice, she is absolutely freaking gorgeous (one of the most beautiful I have ever seen), she seems so sweet to the fans, she writes incredible music... The list goes on! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appreciation   Appreciation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appreciation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epica :: Epica :: Simone Simons-
Jump to: